Depository Bank - Legal entities
The Depositary shall perform the following tasks for the account of the Fund, in accordance with the Agreement on the Performance of Depositary Operations:
- keeps the assets of the Fund;
- opens and maintains a special account of the Securities Fund;
- in the case of an open-end investment fund, ensures that the sale and redemption of shares on behalf of the Fund are carried out in accordance with the law and the rules of the Fund;
- in the case of an open-end investment fund, repurchases and pays out shares, and makes payments to the owners of shares of the open-end investment fund from the fund's profits;
- takes care that the calculation of the net value of an individual share or stake in the Fund is performed in accordance with the Law, other regulations, and the prospectus and statute of the Fund;
- executes orders of the Management Company in connection with transactions with securities and other assets that make up the fund's portfolio, and ensures that securities transactions are settled, i.e. overdue receivables are collected within the legal or agreed deadlines;
- reports to the Management Company on corporate actions related to the Fund's assets that it keeps and executes the resulting orders;
- collects all income and other rights due to the Fund, arising from its assets;
- ensures that the Fund's revenues are used in accordance with the relevant laws, prospectus or statute of the Fund, and that the costs paid by the Fund are in accordance with the conditions from the prospectus or statute of the Fund and relevant laws and regulations;
- performs other tasks entrusted to it by the Management Company, which are stipulated by the Agreement concluded with the Management Company or the Supervisory Board of the Fund, and for which the Depository Bank is authorized to perform them;
- keeps records of operations performed as a Depository Bank;
- reports to the Commission violations of the law and this Agreement committed by the Company.
A bank that, in accordance with the Decision of the Securities Commission, has a license to perform custody operations, may also perform the activities of a depository bank.
How to become a depository bank client?
The first step is to acquaint the client with rules of operations and service tariffs. This is followed by the submission of status documentation, depending on whether it is a legal entity or natural person, resident or non-resident. Those interested can get all the detailed information in the premises of the Custody Operations Department of Nova banka, Kralja Alfonsa XIII 37a, at phone: 051/333-390 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which status documentation is required for a legal entity?
Along with the request for acquiring the status of the Bank's client in the bank's affairs, the depository of a domestic legal entity shall submit the following documentation:
- Decision on entry in the court register, i.e. in the register of the competent authority,
- Statute or business rules of a business entity that is not entered in the court register,
- Act of the competent authority on establishment, if the legal entity was not established directly on the basis of regulations,
- Notification of the Republic of Srpska or Federation of BiH’s Bureau of Statistics on classification by activities,
- Certified signatures of persons authorized to represent - OP form,
- Deposited signatures cards of persons authorized to dispose of funds from the account,
- Photocopies of identification documents with photographs of authorized persons,
- Certificate of registration with the tax administration - unique identification number (JIB),
- Statement on the non-existence of accounts over which a measure prohibiting the disposal of funds has been determined - for non-residents,
- Latest financial reports on business operations,
- Work license if required by the type of business
- Ownership structure,
- Wolfsberg Questionnaire,
- PEP's statement,
- W-9 form (if the client is a US citizen),
- Other documentation specified by the bank (personal data - telephone, fax, e-mail, giro account number)